Vegan recipe - Pancakes for breakfast anyone?

This morning I realized that I had not yet shared my recipe for my vegan pancakes !

They have a delicious fluffy texture. I didn't take many photos, so I'll just have to make more and update my post later! :-) 

This is a really quick recipe, you don't have to leave the mixture to set. You can easily whip them up for breakfast, a snack, last minute dessert or a midnight snack. Only joking, but you could if you wanted to.The recipe will make 8 pancakes. So ideal for two or three people, depending on how hungry each of you are! :-)

Vegan Pancakes with exotic fruits - Newlifekarma

A great recipe for those who are lactose intolerant like my Honey. I used vanilla flavored soya milk, but you can test the recipe with other plant-based milk. The last time I made these with my daughter, we used almond milk, they were delicious too.
Those of you who already follow me on Instagram, know that I love indulging myself with a special breakfast.I rarely take dessert during the day, more because I don't feel the need for one than just trying to "keep my figure." 


Exotic breakfast to keep the frost away.
 
Here is the recipe for 8 pancakes:

Ingredients :
1 cup of organic flour 
1 tbs of organic sugar
1 ts of baking powder 
1 pinch of salt
1 cup of plant-based milk 
2 tbs of organic oil (I used organic sunflower oil)

The items you need :
A pancake frying pan
A spatula
A whisk 
A mixing bowl or a large jug
A teaspoon (ts)
A tablespoon (tbs)
1 cup to measure
2 pancake circles

The method :

Take out all of the ingredients and all of the items you need to make your pancakes.
Using a mixing bowl or a large jug, personally, I use a large jug, that way, when the mixture is ready, I can just pour it onto the frying pan.
Place all of the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder and salt) and mix them together.

Now add the "milk" and the oil. Mix again. Now you can turn the heat on under your frying pan.
I use a special pancake pan that indicates when the pan is hot enough, you can also just pour a drop on the pan when you think its hot enough to see if it sizzles or not. 
Place the pancake circles on the pan and pour the mixture into them. When bubbles start to form on top of the pancakes, you can turn them to cook the other side.
Cook each side 2 to 3 minutes depending on the thickness of your pancakes.

Place them on a hot plate and top them with your favorite dressing.
This morning, I used kiwis between each pancake, a ball of fresh pineapple, blueberries and grated coconut.

Honey had his with chocolate spread. It really does depend on what you would like to have with them when you make them. This morning the temperature here in France was only -2° so I really needed to put some sunshine on my plate.

They are really delicious, I hope you have fun making them. Don't forget to tell me how you get on and if you used a different flour or milk in yours. I love hearing from you.
Hope you all have a fabulous day, see you next time for some more cooking adventures! 

Comments

Popular Posts